I’m over at Just Contemporary Romance today, talking about my favorite Star Trek Captain.
Since I’ve been writing baseball-playing heroes, it’s been fun to geek out a little with Donovan Marshall, the Klingon-speaking hero of BREAKING ALL THE RULES. In my searches, I discovered this fun T-shirt from Star Trek Shop. It features the Top 10 Reasons Why Kirk is better than Picard:
10. One word: Hair!
9. Kirk would personally throw Wesley off the bridge
8. Kirk would never sing to children in a crisis
7. Kirk wasn’t shy about taking his shirt off
6. Kirk can beat a Klingon bare-handed
5. Three words: Flying leg kick
4. Kirk doesn’t let the doctor tell him what to do
3. If Kirk finds a strange, spinning probe, he blows it up
2. Kirk never drinks tea, ever (Not sure that’s a selling point …)
1. Kirk can beat a Vulcan at chess
Join me over at Just Contemporary Romance to discuss YOUR favorite Star Trek captain. Mine may not be who you think!